Unisys Jobs 2023 | Partial Work From Home Job In Telugu | Apply Online Now
Hello friends… How are you all? Hope you all are good. Are you interested for work from home jobs, here is the good news Unisys company is providing wonderful opportunity to everyone. Unisys notification is released for the post of Customer Support Associate job role. This is Partial Work from home job, work location is Bangalore. If you are interested visit the official website www.unisys.com and an advertisement there, the company has posted notification details. Check the notification details and apply for the post before last date.
Number of posts, Educational qualification, Experience details, Work Location, Salary details, Selection process, How to apply, Application fee each and everything given below.
|Name of the Organization
|Private Jobs, Permanent
|Total Number of Openings
|Customer Support Associate jobs
|Inter/ Diploma/ Any Degree/ Any PG any stream, Any year passed outs are eligible
|18 years and above
|₹23,000/- to 25,000/- salary
|Both freshers and experienced candidates (0 -2 years)
|How to Apply
|Partial Work from home job, Banglore
|Application Start Date
|Application Close Date
|Not mentioned.., Apply as soon as possible.
>Post Details :
Customer Support Associate jobs
>Vacancies Details : As for the recruitment
>Educational Qualifications :
Inter/ Diploma/ Any Degree/ Any PG any specialization any year passed outs are eligible
>Year Of Passed Outs :
Any year passed outs
>Age Limit :
No age limit 18 years and above age groups can apply
>Work Location :
•Partial work from home, Bangalore, Hyderabad & pune Location
Both freshers and experience Candidates are Eligible
•Maximum One Experience can also apply
>Pay Out :
Rs 23,000/- to 25,000/- Salary.
>Role and Responsibilities :
Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
• Must be logged into the call system so that HHO’s can be received
• Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools
• Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
• Accurately document calls and cases.
Aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits.
• Keep customer aware of resolution steps – if ticket needs to be dispatched.
• Follow up Service Centre cases and requests to completion.
• Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers.
• Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the ticket – this information will be used for the 321 team to drive tickets to a lower level.
• All tickets are to be touched on a “first in first out basis”, calling the customer on a daily basis.
Escalate tickets as needed if on-site support is required.
• Resolve a minimum of 12 tickets per day (1.5 tickets per hour worked).
• Understanding of SLA requirements for the client.
• Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes.
• Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels-
• Maintain data accuracy in Service Centre through contact validation.
• Understand the various media sources that interface with the Service Desk.
• Champion, implement or support change.
Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase.
• Provide 1 knowledge script per week on commonly seen tickets.
• Ability to comprehend and uphold Unisys Policies and Procedures (including time reporting, attendance, etc)
>Eligibility Criteria :
•Both Freshers and Experienced candidates are apply.
•Excellent communication skills
•Fluency in english both written and verbal.
•Flexible to work in night shifts.
>Skills Required :
•Good verbal communication skills
•Problem solving skills
•Good understanding skills
>Important Dates :
•Application Start Date : 11/05/2023
•Application Close Date : As soon as possible
>Application Fee :
OC General category : Nil
SC, ST, OBC category : Nil
EWS, PWD category : Nil
>Selection Process :
>How to Apply :
•Only online applications are accepted
•Go to the official website
•Login the www.unisys.com website
•Before apply carefully read the notification details, Terms and conditions
•Click the apply button
•Enter in to the application form fill the basic details like your personal details, Educational details, Experience details etc..
•Click the next button Review all your details
•Finally click the submit option.
>Important Links :
Click the below link & apply👇👇
Note : If anybody wants to ask the money for a job purpose, do not pay the money that kind of jobs are fake.. If any companies asking money please ignore that type of jobs.